Please go to for the most current reporting page

If this is an immediate concern about someone's health or safety - contact emergency services (9-1-1).

If you are unsure if this is a matter for emergency services, please contact U.P.D. at (707) 826-5555 - they will assist in determining the appropriate course of action.